Welcome to our web site. We hope it provides you easy access to all of the information you are seeking about the College of Medicine and useful links to other related entities or information.
Russell G. Postier, M.D.
Interim Executive Dean,
College of Medicine
The College of Medicine is the largest component of the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center and is at the center of OU Medicine. OU Medicine is the partnership among the University of Oklahoma College of Medicine, the OU Medical Center including The Children's Hospital, OU Physicians, and the University Hospitals Authority and Trust and the patient care, medical education and research programs and services they provide. Our mission is leading health care - in education, research and patient care. Our goals are Uncompromising Quality, Exceptional Service, Innovative Education, Advancing Knowledge, and Institutional Strength.
These are our core values:
- We believe that caring for our patients must be at the center of all we do.
- We act with honesty and integrity.
- We respect our colleagues and co-workers.
- We magnify our effectiveness through teamwork.
- We improve continually through harnessing innovation and encouraging high performance.
- We believe in open and effective communication.
- We are committed to providing outstanding educational programs.
- We will be a leader in the advancement of basic, translational and clinical research.
- We embrace our social responsibilities with pride.
The University of Oklahoma College of Medicine is a special place - opening new frontiers in education, research and patient care. Thank you for visiting our web site.