LIFE IN OKLAHOMA CITY
With a host of entertainment, attractions, and amenities as well as a robust and diverse economy and one of the lowest costs of living in the nation, Oklahoma City is a great place to live!
- Home to 1.2 million people, OKC is the largest city in Oklahoma.
- It is a vibrant, growing, family friendly Midwestern city that averages more than 300 days of sunshine per year.
- MAPS 3, a 10 year program designed to improve the quality of life in OKC, has enhanced the infrastructure of the city and the downtown area with the addition of a mile-long canal with recreational facilities, a premiere ballpark, and a trolley system and the revitalization of the warehouse district into a vibrant entertainment district.
- 13 different districts are located near downtown OKC, filled with art galleries, museums, performing art venues, specialty shops, and great local restaurants.
- There’s plenty of outdoor activities including rowing, golf, sailing, kayaking, cycling, and zip-lining. The Oklahoma River is an official Olympic training site, home to USA canoe and kayak.
- Cheer on great sports teams including the OKC Thunder and the OKC Energy
To learn more about OKC, click on the following link: