Children's Justice Act Task Force Grant Application
Oklahoma Children's Justice Act Task Force Grant Application Information
Applications will only be accepted electronically this year. Please see below for additional information and the application.
2016 CJA Grant Application Check List
Oklahoma CJA Request for Proposal FY 2016
CHECKLIST FOR CJA FUNDING REQUEST APPLICATION
DID YOU INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION?
- Contact information for the Project/Activity coordinator.
- If partnering with state/federal organization you must include: 1) name of organization; 2) Tax ID.; 3) contact name; and 4) a letter that includes support of your proposal and acknowledgement of their fiscal responsibilities (oversight of awarded monies) on their official state/government letterhead.
- Description of your organization’s state/government affiliation. Or information regarding your partner’s state/government affiliation.
- A description of the Project/Activity.
- A description of the goals and objectives for Project/Activity.
- A description of the methodology which includes approaches used, results expected and timeline for Project/Activity.
- Describe what evaluation methods will be used to assess project data, program and outcome along with its impact statewide.
- An approximate itemized budget and narrative totaling the amount of funds needed for project with requested CJA funds identified.
- The extent to which the activity contributes to the Oklahoma Advisory Task Force three-year plan recommendations.
- A statement agreeing if funded will recognize CJA/Oklahoma Advisory Task Force on project materials.
For more information or questions contact:
Nena Newman, Oklahoma Department of Human Services
Phone: (918) 794-7527
Electronic application questions:
Advisory Task Force Administrator
Center on Child Abuse and Neglect
Phone (405) 271-8858
Proposals must be received electronically by
December 15, 2014 no later than 5 pm (CST)
Any proposals submitted after this date and time will not be accepted