Adult and Child/Adolescent Mental Health Services
OU Physicians Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences is a full-service, non-emergency outpatient clinic offering psychiatry, psychotherapy and neuropsychological testing services.
Our clinicians specialize in the use of evidence-based interventions and treatment, often working together as a comprehensive team to help individuals, couples and families solve their problems. We work with all ages on a multitude of mental health areas, including the following:
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Behavior Problems
- Bipolar Disorder
- Child Play Therapy
- Chronic Pain & Biofeedback Therapy
- Death, Grief & Loss Concerns
- Depression & Anxiety (Panic, Phobias, Social, Generalized, OCD)
- Elimination Disorders (Bed-wetting, Stooling, Constipation)
- Executive Care for Professionals
- Geriatric Psychotherapy
- Learning Disabilities
- LGBT & Identity-Related Concerns
- Marital and Relationship Problems
- Memory Concerns
- Obesity and Weight Management
- Sleep Problems
- Substance Abuse and Other Addictive Disorders
Additionally, we provide a variety of individualized evaluations, psychological testing and group psychotherapy.We are accepting new patients. We accept private insurance, cash payments, Medicare and Medicaid.
For more information, please click HERE.