Location of Care
About Infectious Diseases
Infectious diseases can range from simple bacterial infections to HIV. Comprehensive outpatient and inpatient care is available here through Oklahoma's largest group of infectious disease specialists.
We evaluate and treat a variety of infectious diseases using state-of-the-art microbiology, mycology and virology technology.
This expertise is available to you for:
- Evaluation of fever of unknown origin
- General infectious diseases
- HIV and its complications
- Hepatitis C
- Infections in transplant and cancer patients
- Infections in returned travelers